- Weight-Loss Surgery Drops Heart Disease, Death Risk for Diabetics WebMD
- Type 2 diabetes, obesity: Weight loss surgery may lower death risk Medical News Today
- Surgery for weight loss found to decrease risk of heart attack and stroke, study reports CBS News
- Weight Loss Surgery Dramatically Lowers Risk of Early Death, Study Finds TIME
- Weight-loss surgery reduces risk of heart disease, death for diabetics UPI News
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.