- Surgery for weight loss found to decrease risk of heart attack and stroke, study reports CBS News
- Cleveland Clinic Study: Weight-Loss Surgery Cuts Risk Of Major Heart Issues ideastream
- Weight Loss Surgery Dramatically Lowers Risk of Early Death, Study Finds TIME
- Type 2 diabetes, obesity: Weight loss surgery may lower death risk Medical News Today
- For Diabetics, Weight-Loss Surgery Slashes the Risk of Death Bloomberg
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.